The team at ProChoices has been working hard at developing a Council that will support us as we continue to engage ethical, accountable, and sustaining operations and practices.
We are now pleased to announce that the first iteration of the Council will be up and running at the end by the summer of 2017!
1. Development of new protocols in accordance with ProChoices Values for Ethical Decision-Making
2. Ongoing consultation and support for the clinic as a whole
3. Ongoing consultation and support for therapists and clinic management
4. Fostering a continued climate of reflexivity and conversation about what it means to work ethically
5. Exploration of areas for clinic growth in response to the needs of the community
The Council will meet regularly with the therapists and clinic management to carry out its duties.
Ultimately the Council will be a resource for the clinic as we continue with our mission of making quality therapy available for everyone!
To learn more please contact our council developer, Laura: laura[at]prochoices[dot]ca