Other Counselling Services in the Community
Please note that we are still in the process of building a comprehensive list of community resources. If any of the information below is incorrect and/or out of date, or if you would like to add a resource, please feel free to contact email@example.com
- Vancouver Crisis Centre
- Oak Counselling
- Willow Tree Counselling
- Vancouver Women’s Health Collective
- OPTIONS Community Services Counselling Program
- Pacific Community Resources Society Community Counselling Clinic
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Counselling Services
- Qmunity Free Counselling Program
- Battered Women Support Services
- Women Against Violence Against Women
- UBC Psychology Clinic
- UBC Scarfe Counselling
- Adler Centre Counselling Clinic
- Vancouver EcoVillage
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver Counselling Program
- Mental Health and Substance Use services at VGH
- Vancouver Hospice Society
- Callanish Society
Therapist Learning Resources
- ProChoices Learning Blog
- Dulwich Centre
- Narrative Approaches
- Remembering Practices
- Johnella Bird
- Re-authoring Teaching Learning Community
- Narrative Therapy Library
- Therapeutic Conversations
ProChoices gratefully acknowledges all those agencies, service providers and individuals who continue to support the clinic with their encouragement and referrals:
- Hilda Nanning Counselling, thank you for your sponsorship and vision for ProChoices, and for supporting our work to be brave, kind and effective.
- POKE, thank you for your inspiration.
- Compendia Business Information Services, thank you Rudy and Allison for your financial management and consultation extraordinaire.
- Angela McConnell Photography, appreciation for your artistic eye and beautiful photos.
- Farida Hussain, we continue to be grateful for your ongoing patience, creativity and gorgeous work.
- Urban WWOOFers Sarah, Rosa and Tom, thank you for all your support and help with the various projects.
- David Ison, thank you for bringing beautiful light to our new space.
- Laura Orozco, thank you for going above and beyond in the creation of our council.
- Ronan Watson-Nanning, thank you for supporting our story to be told.
- Appreciation to all ProChoices therapists and participants for their contributions to our development, commitment to care ethics in all we do, and for the brave practice they collectively make happen.